Article Writer

Writing Articles - No Experience - 5 Writers Needed Immediately

No professional writing experience required - only ability to write fluently, easily and quickly after researching the topic.

What's in it for you?

You get to work in easy going work enviorment directly with me.

I pay you PROMPTLY, I understand you have bills to pay and families to support and cannot wait around for overseas payments.

Much of the work is productivity based. If you are fast, when you finish your assigned articles you are done for the day.

Some people can do this in as little as 6 hours, others it takes a full 8 hours.


Job available to start immediately

40 hours per week

Tuesday - Saturday: 8am to 5pm Phillipines time

Home based - you will be working directly with myself, Chris, on a daily basis.

Position pays $250 a month for the first month

Next month is $275 and the following month you will be at $300 which is your standard pay rate.

So it works out to be:
first 15 days: $125
following month/30 days: $250
following month/30 days: $275
following month/30 days: $300

Right now I'm looking to hire one writer - full time and this has to be your only full time job.

Email reports required at the end of the day with hourly breakdown of activities.

Payment is through www.emoneygram.com - I will pay the fees.

I pay twice monthly - on the 1st and the 15th of each month.

Must be available at all times during your shift on Skype (or other IM).

The majority of your work is writing and then a smaller portion will be submitting
to directories and some virtual assistant tasks.

Looking for someone who writes English that would make you think they were a native English speaker

This position is for individuals working at home only.

A good Internet connection is essential.

All material must pass copyscape and article duplicate checking. Any plagiarism will result in termination.

You may be given other directory submission/link building tasks to do which will be explained in details via, email, recorded MP3 or screen capture software such as www.jingproject.com

The work term is ongoing for the foreseeable future.

Communication is vital - as that is all we have. I understand that there are the occasional power outages and internet outages in the Philippines, as well as the occasional weather related issue which will not allow you to work. You are required to email or contact me by going to an internet cafe or by some other means and are required to make up the time.

A lot of people can work from home - but not a lot of people can be effective and maintain the discipline required working in an unsupervised environment with all the distractions that go along with it. You need to have a high level of discipline and not be the type of person that checks their email 10 times per day while working.

The truth is that I can only supervise and manage you so much being on the other side of the planet so I will base a lot of my opinion of you on your results, your daily email reports and your attitude and communication with me.

I will try and give you as much feedback as possible on what you're doing and try to be as clear as possible in my instructions so that you have a full understanding of what is expected.

I do have high expectations of my employees but I also understand that you are a human being looking for honest work and you expect to be paid in a timely fashion.

Your typical day might look like this:

8am - sign in to Instant Messenger and IM me to let me know you have started for the day
You will be given the subject matter to be written about, the domain and the anchor text. After the articles are written you will submit them using software we provide.

At the end of the day, you'll send a daily report of your activities with breakdowns of your hourly activities and the titles of the articles written.

If you are interested in this position please send a current copy of your resume, samples of your work and let me know if you have any questions.

After all your questions are answered and you're still interested I have a few other steps I will ask of you as part of the application process.


Best,
Chris Blackerby
CM Services
Tampa, Florida - USA

p.s. I think this job description wins an award for the longest ad ever on bestjobs.ph but I find that the more information you have, the better you understand the job duties.

p.p.s. Be sure to include your resume when you send in your application.

***********Make sure the email you send is not full of bad grammar and misspellings, it's a little hard for me to hire you!************

Remember this is a full time position.

Date: 9 February 2009
City/Town: Anywhere
Location: Abroad
Wage/Salary: $250 - start then to $300+
Start: Immediately
Duration: Ongoing
Type: Full Time, Home Based
How to apply: Send resume and introduction of yourself by email - don't send the same bulk email to me and 10 other people!
Company: CM Services
Contact: Chris Blackerby
Email:
 
ONLINE JOBS. Design by Pocket